Become a Core Strengths Certified Facilitator
Develop a Culture of Working Better Together
Your organization has a unique culture and training needs — that’s why you need skilled internal facilitators.
Even the best intentions and most highly skilled workers can fall short when it comes to working together in a productive manner. And when people are unable to build on each other’s strengths or overcome differences, it can prevent your organization from reaching that next level of success.
By becoming a Core Strengths facilitator, you’ll learn how to introduce the powerful Results through Relationships workshop in your organization while meeting its unique culture and training needs. You’ll help team members communicate more effectively by understanding their own motives—and those of their coworkers—leading to improved communication and results.
*To become a Core Strengths Certified Facilitator, there is a prerequisite to first experience the CoreStrengths: Results through relationships training as a participant.
In this hands-on, two-day certification workshop, you’ll learn how to guide people in your organization to:
- Understand communication styles, based on their core strengths and underlying motives
- Choosing how to leverage their strengths more effectively — to improve decision-making.
- Develop a deeper sense of personal responsibility for achieving results.
- Navigating difficult conflict situations that inhibit effective communication.
- Manage a high-stakes situation using the Results through Relationships Action Planner.
“The Core Strengths approach provides a model that is easy to comprehend, intuitive and one to which people connect quickly. It helped people in our company communicate more effectively by understanding their own personal core and recognizing new ways to work together more productively while staying true to ourselves.”
–Orna Sarfaty, Ph.D., Senior Director of Human Resources, SanDisk
As a Certified Facilitator in Core Strengths: Results through Relationships
- You become an expert on delivering the Core Strengths: Results through Relationships™ workshop.
- You master the administration of powerful assessments that give managers and teams throughout your organization a common language for understanding themselves and others.
- You are backed by the world’s most intelligent training platform, which combines our award-winning Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI) assessment tool with next-generation facilitation technology.
Getting Certified Is Easy
A Closer Look at the Two Days
Learn at our regional headquarters in Jakarta or other satellite locations in Indonesia, direct from Tan Weixi, Master Trainer for Core Strengths: Results through Relationships program. Through 16-hours of interactive, hands-on instruction, you’ll dive deep into how to facilitate the training like an expert.
- Explore the theory behind the workshop, so you’ll master the content at the deepest level.
- Learn to facilitate a series of engaging experiential learning activities.
- Access all of the capabilities of the Core Strengths: Results through Relationships platform, our proprietary training delivery platform that integrates course content with video, personalized reports and training tools that help make the classroom experience engaging and productive.
- Dive deeper into advanced facilitation techniques and learn how to implement training agendas.
- Practice your new facilitation skills in a high-energy, safe, and constructive environment.
- Discover new opportunities for application that will elevate individual and organizational performance.
The Five Modules of the Core Strengths: Results through Relationships workshop include:
- Assess Motives: When Things Are Going Well
In this first module, you’ll learn how people Assess Motives when things are going well. You will also unpack the results from your own SDI (Strength Deployment Inventory) assessment, which will reveal your Motivational Value System (MVS). You’ll see how your MVS influences the way you work with others and how their MVSs influence the way they work with you. You’ll also dive into the Action Planner, which helps participants apply everything they learn throughout the program, so they can produce better results through relationships.
- Assess Motives: When There Is Conflict
A person’s motives change when they are in conflict. Based on your SDI results, you’ll learn how to Assess Motives when they change in conflict — and how that affects how you interact with others under those circumstances.
- Bring the Right Strengths: Know Your Reasons
Everyone has 28 strengths at their disposal, and it is important to understand how to use the best strengths in each high-stakes situations. In this module, you’ll look at how you currently use your strengths and learn how to deploy different strengths to produce better results. You’ll also see and hear how your strengths are perceived by others and gain a new awareness about how your strengths affect your team relationships. Finally, you’ll be able to clearly and compellingly connect any strength to your motives, which makes them more powerful, effective, and sustainable.
- Bring the Right Strengths: Prevent Overdoing
We all have characteristics that can make it difficult to work productively with others. These “weaknesses” often begin as personal strengths that are used to excess and have become ineffective or even lead to interpersonal conflict. In this module, you’ll look at the ways you over-invest in your strengths and how doing so limits your effectiveness. You’ll learn who you’re most likely to run into difficulty with if you overdo a strength. You’ll also take away insights about how to manage overdone strengths and turn them into productive forces.
- Communicate in the Right Style: Use the Language of SDI
Core Strengths training is like learning a new language. We introduce you to a “collaboration vocabulary” that people can use whether they’re writing a crucial customer email, navigating a tricky conference call, or running an important meeting. When people have a clear goal in mind and have assessed their own motives and those of their stakeholder, they can literally speak the other person’s language. With structured practice, you’ll learn this skill and then apply it to a high-stakes situation where you need to produce a key result. You’ll leave the program with a completed Action Planner, to implement to get better results through relationships.
In additional to experiencing the Results through Relationships workshop, during the Facilitator Certification course, you will:
- Receive the innovative Core Strengths platform- an application powered by your laptop that contains video vignettes, a powerful training tool for displaying participant assessment data and an intuitive curriculum design brought to life by rich graphics.
- Learn strategies on how to deliver the Core Strengths: Results through Relationships program in your organization.
- Be mentored by a master facilitator and benefit from their knowledge and experience.
- Practice facilitation and program-delivery skills with peers.
- Gain access to the Core Strengths Facilitator community and trainer resources.
- Become equipped to immediately deliver Core Strengths: Results through Relationships trainings.
- Join a global community of more than 4,000 certified facilitators.
- Have the tools, resources and expertise you need at your fingertips to start unleashing the strengths of your organization’s people — today.
As a Core Strengths: Results through Relationships certified facilitator, you’ll have access to a wealth of support resources:
- Complete set of learner resources, including the Strength Deployment Inventory online assessments, Core Strengths Learner Guide, SDI Quick Guide, Results through Relationships Action Planner and the Working With Core Strengths book.
- Facilitator Manual (with multi-agenda formats) to guide your training program.
- Access to FacilitatorSource — which you can use to administer online assessments, receive updates and access additional resources.
- Core Strengths platform (downloadable access key) — used to display group results, present slide content, play videos, and operate on-screen timers for activities and breaks.